PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection, by which the right to information in data collection is regulated, we inform you of the following points:
- The personal data you have provided us in this and other communications with you shall be processed in files responsibility of Innovant Publishing slu.
- The purpose is to properly manage the service you have requested from us. Furthermore, your personal data will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation to disclose.
- The data requested through this and other communications are needed for providing the service. These are adequate, relevant and not excessive.
- Your refusal to supply the requested data may imply the impossibility to provide service.
- We also inform you that you will be able to exercise your rights to access, correction and cancellation, in accordance with the terms and conditions provided for in the applicable regulations related to the protection of privacy in Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999 to JAF Integral Consulting & MCF as responsible for the file. The rights referred to can be exercised through the following means: by email email@example.com, by post mail to the address Innovant Publishing slu, Avda. de les Corts Catalanes 5-7, 08173 Sant Cugat del Vallès, or by calling Tel. 935 040 965.
The information that may appear in this message and its file (s) attachment (s) is completely confidential and is solely intended for the addressee. If you read this message and are not the addressee indicated, or the person responsible for delivering the message to the recipient, or have received this communication in error, please note that is prohibited and may be illegal, any dissemination, distribution or reproduction of this communication. Please notify us immediately and return the original message to the above address. Thank you.
Virus: We have taken appropriate measures to ensure that this message and its attachments are free from viruses. However, we strongly recommend that the recipient thereof equally use the necessary means to ensure the absence of virus and/or any malicious code.